IP68 - 8000mAh battery
Erstes robustes 5G-Smartphone
unter allen Umständen profitieren … und das für lange Zeit
5G: für beispiellose Konnektivität unterwegs
The X67 5G Smartphone, the result of the Archos and Logic Instrument collaboration, is designed to withstand all environments and benefits from the latest technologies, particularly in terms of connectivity by embedding 5G.
Ten times faster than 4G, 5G allows the X67 5G user to enter a new technological era. Powered by a high-performance octa-core processor combined with 8GB of RAM, the X67 5G displays and downloads even the largest content in the blink of an eye.
A superb 6.67" screen & 4 cameras for very high quality photos
For successful shots from wide angle to macro, from panorama to portrait, the camera is made up of 4 cameras on the back:
- – a 48 MP Sony main camera
- – a 13 MP wide-angle camera
- – a depth of field camera
- – a camera for macros
Can be immersed in water for 30 min at 1.5m depth, resistant to dust and sand (IP 68 and IP69K certifications) and to drops up to 1.5 meters (Corning® Gorilla® Glass and MIL certification STD 810G) the X67 5G is a smartphone that withstands all environments, even the most hostile. Finally the touch screen can be used even with gloves.
It is the ideal companion for extreme or everyday adventurers. This smartphone is therefore resistant to soapy water or hydro-alcoholic gel, which allows it to be cleaned without risk, which is an advantage in the face of COVID 19.
Equipped with an 8000 mAh battery capacity, never equaled for a smartphone, the X67 5G offers the user an autonomy of several days. This particularity of the X67 5G will be appreciable for users, professional or leisure, who cannot recharge their device daily.
Android© 10, Stock version, No Bloatware
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 800, 4xCortex-A76, 2.0GHz & 4xCortex-A55, 2.0GHz, 7nm process
- GPU: ARM NATT MC4
- RAM: 8GB, LPDDR4X dual channel
- ROM: 128GB1, UFS 2.1
- Battery: 8 000mAh
- Fast Charging: 18W2
- 6.67″ FHD+ Full Screen (2400 x 1080)
- 20:9 aspect ratio, 410PPI
- 420 cd/m²
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 10 Point Multi Touch
- Can be used with gloves
- IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G5
- Withstands drops up to 1 meter 50
- 2 Nano-SIM
- USB Type-C port
- Bluetooth 5.1, Bluetooth HID
- Supports protocols: IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports 2.4G Wi-Fi / 5G Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Direct / Wi-Fi Display / OTG enabled
- Supported network frequencies:
- WCDMAB1/2/4/5/6/8/19(RXD), TDS: B34/39
- CDMA: BC0/BC1/BC10(RXD)
- FDD: B1/2/3/4/5/7/8/12/13/17/18/19/20/25/26/28A/28B/66
- TDD: B34/B38/B39/B40/B41
- 5G: N1/3/5/8/20/28/38/41/77/78/79
- Both SIM cards can be 5G6
- The 2 SIM cards can simultaneously access 4G7
- VoLTE HD Compatible8
Google Pay compatible9
GPS, GLONASS, Galileo
- Fingerprint reader
- Proximity sensor
- Light sensor
- Electronic compass
- Touches PTT (Push To Talk) et SOS
- Fingerprint on the side
- Capacitive Touch Sensor
- Supports the enrollment of 5 sets of fingerprint
- Face recognition
- 48 MP Sony primary camera, IMX582, 1/2″ image sensor, 1.6μm 4-in-1 super pixel, F/1.79 aperture, 6-element lens
- 13 MP ultra wide angle camera, FOV 124°, S5K3L6
- 2MP depth camera
- 2MP macro camera, 4cm macro distance, GC02M2
- 16MP ultra-clear front camera S5K3P9SP, 5-element lens, f/2.8, PDAF
- The maximum results of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) found during testing for X67 5G are as follows.
- 10-g Head: 0.124W/kg (RF Exposure Conditions) – 0.211W/kg (Max Simultaneous Tx)
- 10-g Body
(Separation distance of 5mm): 0.819W/kg (RF Exposure Conditions) – 0.935W/kg (Max Simultaneous Tx)
- 10-g Member DAS (See note3) (Separation distance of 0mm): 1.403W/kg (RF Exposure Conditions) – 1.639W/kg (Max Simultaneous Tx)
- This device is in compliance with Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) for general population/uncontrolled exposure limits (2.0 W/kg for head and body, 4.0 W/kg for member) specified in COUNCIL RECOMMENDATION 1999/519/EC.
- Height3: 178mm
- Width3: 83.4mm
- Thickness3: 17.6mm
- Weight: 380g
- 1x Phone
- 1x Type-C Cable
- 1x Power Adapter
- 1x Type C to 3.5mm Audio Adapter
- 1x Quick Start Guide
1. Available storage and RAM are less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software pre-installed in the device. X67 5G does not support expansion SD card.
2. Charging rates are based upon the use of the included charger. Actual results may vary.
3. Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
4. The camera software functions are subject to actual presence, some functions and names may vary depending on the software version.
5. X67 5G is shockproof, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1.5 meters up to 30 minutes). Charger and accessories are not water-resistant. Shockproof, water and dust resistance are not permanent and might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet X67 5G. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
6.The support for 5G depends on the local carriers’ network; when using two 5G SIM cards, only one of them supports 5G network standby, which can be selected at Network Settings.
7. Dual 4G SIM requires the support of local telecom operator services, and may not be available in all regions.
8. Only certain regions and telecom operators support VoLTE.
9. Supported by Google Pay, you should download Google Pay to use it. Google Pay available countries and regions please refer to https://pay.google.com/about.
The Android® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Google.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
USB-Type C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.