Military-Rugged 15" Notebook
Large High-Definition Display.
The X500 features a massive 15.6 inch Full HD 1080p widescreen display delivering crystal-clear high def. Configure yours with the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX950M discrete graphics with 4GB of dedicated memory and you will get faster speeds (frames per second) with incredible responsiveness.
Available on every X500 is the advanced QuadraClear® display. Getac’s QuadraClear® solution combines proprietary technologies for both screen brightness and anti-reflectivity to reduce the sunlight’s reflectivity and provides a more effective contrast rate than other displays, while still maintaining the battery life you need in the field.
The QuadraClear® display is powered by LEDs that provide an energy efficient display that is mercury-free, durable and consistent in brightness over time.
Next Generation Processors.
With a state-of-the-art 2.9 GHz Intel® Core® i7 dual core processing technology, the X500 is the most powerful fully rugged notebook on the market today. The quad-core processor is ideally suited to handle the multi-tasking necessary in todays complex work environments.
Add Full PCI or PCIe Cards.
The X500 offers an expansion chassis that truly distinguishes itself from other rugged notebooks. With two slots for either PCI or PCI Express 3.0, the X500 with expansion chassis combines the expandability of a desktop computer with the portability of a rugged notebook.
RAID Storage.The X500 can be configured with dual 500GB drives with RAID 0 or RAID 1 with Windows Server 2016 providing either maximum capacity and performance or mirror drives for maximum protection, depending on your needs. For a full rugged server with up to 5TB of storage and dedicated RAID card supporting RAID 0, 1 & 5 – visit the X500 Server page.
Windows® 10 Pro
– Processeur Intel® Core i7-7820HQ 2.9GHz, Max. 3.9GHz
– Intel® Smart Cache 8MB
– Processeur Intel® Core i5-7440M 2.8GHz, Max. 3.8GHz
– Intel® Smart Cache 6MB
- Intel® HD Graphics 630
- Contrôleur graphique NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX950M 4Go (en option)
- 15.6″ TFT LCD FHD (1920 x 1080)
- 1000 nits QuadraClear® sunlight readable display
- Optional resistive touch screen
- 8GB DDR4 expandable to 64GB
- SATA HDD 500GB; Optional SATA HDD 1TB
- Optional SATA OPAL 2.0SSD 512GB / 1 TB
- LED backlit membrane keyboard with integrated numeric keypad
- Optional LED backlit rubber keyboard
- Optional pressure sensitive touchscreen
- Glide touchpad with scroll bar
- Optional PCMCIA Type II x 1
- ExpressCard/54 x 1
- Smart card reader x 1
- SD Card Reader x 1
- DVD super multi drive
- Optional 2nd battery: 10.8V, 8700mAh
- Optional 2nd storage: HDD 500GB / 1TB
- Optional OPAL 2.0 SSD 512GB / 1TB
- Serial port (9-pin; D-sub) x 2
- External VGA (15-pin; D-sub) x 1
- Microphone (Mini-jack) x 1
- Audio output (Mini-jack) x 1
- DC in Jack x 1
- USB 3.0 (9-pin) x 4
- LAN (RJ45) x 2
- Optional IEEE 1394a x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Docking connector (80-pin) x 1
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS2,
- WLAN and WWAN
- Optional FHD webcam x 1
- 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265, 802.11ac
- Bluetooth® (v4.2)3
- Optional dedicated GPS
- Optional 3G mobile broadband
- Getac Utility
- Adobe® Reader®
- Absolute DDS ® Persistence (en option)
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
- TPM 2.0
- Smart card reader
- Kensington lock
- AC adapter (150W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
- Li-Ion smart battery (10.8V, 8700mAh)4
- Optional Mutlimedia Bay 2nd Li-Ion smart battery (10.8V, 8700mAh)
- 410 x 290 x 65 mm
- 5.2 Kg5
- MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 certified
- MIL-STD-461G certified6
- Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.017
- Full magnesium alloy case
- Shock-protected removable HDD
- Vibration & drop resistant
- Temperature8 :
– Operating: -20°C à 55°C
– Storage: -40°C à 71°C
– 95% HR, sans condensation
1 Share memory size may vary by different operating system and RAM size.
2 Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, PCI or PCI-Express Expansion Unit are mutually exclusive options.
3 Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
4 Battery life testing conducted under MobileMark 2007. Battery performance will vary upon software applications, wireless settings, power management settings, LCD brightness, customized modules and environmental conditions. The battery has a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by a Getac service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.
5 Weight varies from configurations and optional accessories.
6 MIL-STD-461F 90W AC adapter sold separately.
7 PCI expansion unit or PCI-E option is not available with ANSI / ISA 12.12.01 configurations.
8 Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G.