Getac F110 G3
Rugged 11" Tablet
Maximum speed and security. just the right size.
The award-winning F110 is a true revolution in rugged tablet computing. The F110 combines best-in-class performance, industry-leading security, a large 11.6” widescreen display and a thin and light design that redefines rugged mobility.
Thin and Light
Designed to be about the size of a typical piece of paper, the F110 rugged tablet breaks new ground with its large 11.6” display, 6th generation processors, amazing graphics and dual batteries. It’s the thinnest and lightest fully rugged tablet we’ve ever built.
7th Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™
The F110 can be configured with either the latest Intel® Core™ i5 ou i7 vPro processor, delivering an amazing level of CPU performance.
Intel HD Graphics 620
Getac’s F110 features the new Intel® HD Graphics 620 providing an unparalleled level of responsiveness and frame rate for both 3D graphics and video.
Brilliant 11.6” Large HD Display
Most rugged tablets choose either a large display or a compact design. We chose both. With a large 11.6” widescreen display, the F110 is just the right size, providing plenty of real estate to run Windows and your apps on.
LumiBond® 2.0: Better, Brighter, Stronger
The F110 takes advantage of our revolutionary LumiBond 2.0 touchscreen technology, which bonds the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, creating a single pane that is more durable and readable. It features four advanced touch modes (Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode), and the included hard-tip stylus enables you to capture signatures and take more precise notes on drawings, maps, or forms.
Windows® 10 Pro
Intel® Core™ i7 Technology
– Intel® Core i7-7500U Processor 2.7GHz, Max. 3.5GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– Intel® Smart Cache 4MB
Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ Technology
– Intel® Core™ i7-7600U vPro™ Processor 2.8GHz, Max. 3.9GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology in option
– Intel® Smart Cache 4MB
Intel® Core™ i5 Technology
– Intel® Core i5-7200U Processor 2.5GHz, Max. 3.1GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– Intel® Smart Cache 3MB
Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ Technology
– Intel® Core i5-7300U vPro™ Processor 2.6GHz, Max. 3.5GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
– Intel® Smart Cache 3MB
Intel® HD Graphics 620
- 11.6″ TFT LCD HD (1366 x 768)
- 800 nits LumiBond® display with Getac sunlight readable technology
- Capacitive multi-touch screen
- 4GB DDR4 up to 16GB
- OPAL 2.0 SSD 128GB / 256GB / 512GB
6 tablet buttons (Windows, Power, Function Key, Camera Capture/ Barcode Reader Trigger, Volume Up, Volume Down)
Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader, or Serial port or Ethernet, or MicroSD, or 2nd USB 2.0 port i1
- FHD webcam x 1
- 8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
- Headphone out / mic-in combo x 1
- DC in Jack x 1
- USB 3.0 (9-pin) x 1
- Docking connector (24-pin) x 1
- HDMI x 1
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
- Optional 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet (occupies expansion slot)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 802.11ac
- Bluetooth (v4.2)2
- Optional Dedicated GPS
- Optional 4G LTE mobile broadband
- Getac Utility (including Power Manager)
- Getac Camera
- Getac Geolocation
- Getac Barcode Reader
- Adobe® Reader®
- Optional Absolue DDS ® Persistance
- Intel® vPro™ Technology
- TPM 2.0
- Optional RFID3, 4
- Magnetic Stripe reader, Smart Card reader or fingerprint scanner or HDMI-In with Smart Card reader5
- Kensington lock
- AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
- Li-Ion smart battery (11.4V, 2160mAh) x 2 (up to 12 hours of battery life)5
- LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology
- Dimensions (L x H x T): 314 x 207 x 24.5 mm
- Weight: 1.39Kg6
- MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 certified
- MIL-STD-461F certified7
- Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Vibration & drop resistant
- e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
- Temperature8 :
- Operating: -21°C to 60°C / -5.8°F to 140°F
- Storage: -51°C to 71°C / -60°F to 160°F
- Humidity: 95% RH , non-condensing
1 Barcode reader, Serial port, Ethernet, MicroSD or 2nd USB 2.0 port are mutually exclusive options.
2 Bluetooth performance and connectable distance may be subject to interference with the environments and performance on client devices, users may be able to reduce effects of interference by minimizing the number of active Bluetooth wireless devices that is operating in the area.
3 RFID, Magnetic Stripe reader, Smart Card reader are mutually exclusive options.
4 13.56MHz Contactless RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
5 Battery life testing conducted under MobileMark 2007. Battery performance will vary upon software applications, wireless settings, power management settings, LCD brightness, customized modules and environmental conditions. The battery has a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by a Getac service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.
6 Weight and dimensions vary from configurations and optional accessories.
7 MIL-STD-461F 90W AC adapter sold separately.
8 Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G