Slim, lightweight and extremely rugged
The Fieldbook-N101 is IP 67 sealed -immersion proof -. It will survive to drops, shocks and will operate in the most demanding situations whether you are working in extremely cold or extremely hot environments. Its outdoor readable display with tempered glass is easy to read even in direct sunlight conditions. With its light weight (970g) and slim form factor, the Fieldbook N101 is easy to carry around. A hand strap greatly ease the user in his daily tasks.
Everything already integrated
The Fieldbook N101 is a tablet packed with technology. 4G/LTE, GSM, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and dual front and rear cameras of 5MP and 13MP with flash LED respectively are all standard. For expandability and future considerations the N101 can be integrated with an optional 1D-2-D barcode scanner.
While on the go it is reassuring to know that your Fieldbook is with you all the way. Its 11,700mAh user replaceable battery with hot swap capability thanks to a 400mAh backup battery gives you an incredible runtime of continuous operation.
Bespoke hardware modules to fit special needs
Thanks to its special 24 pin POGO connector and expansion bay at the rear of the tablet , users can tailor the Fieldbook N101 to their specific needs. UART, GPIO, USB or just DC are all available through the expansion bay.
- Android 9.0 Pie with Google Services
- Zero Touch Compatible
- Qualcomm SDM632 up to 1.8GHz – Qualcomm® Kryo™ 250 CPU, Octa-core CPU – 64-bit Architecture
- 4GB RAM – 64GB Storage
- 10.1 inch IPS
- Resolution 1920x1200
- Capacitive touch panel 10pts
- Brightness: 450 nits
- Tempered Glass
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac ; 2.4 GHz/5 GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900
- EVDO: BC0
- WCDMA: B1/B2/B5/B8
- TD-SCDMA: B34/B39
- TDD-LTE: B38/B39/B40/B41
- FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B17/B20/B28A/B28B
- NFC Ublox 8030
- Front camera: 5MP
- Back camera: 13MP Sony Sensor with Flash LED
- Light Sensor
- Finger Print scanner
- Integrated 1D/2D Barcode Scanner EM2096
- 11,700mAh user replaceable battery
- 400mAh secondary battery for hot swap
- 1 x USB type-C OTG
- 2 x USB 2.0 type-A
- 1 x audio jack
- 1 x micro HDMI
- 1 x external GPS antenna connector (PIFA)
- 1 x coax external (expansion board antenna)
- 2 x Nano SIM slots
- 1 x TF card slot
- 1 x POGO back 24 pins interface connector for accessories
- 1 x POGO bottom 10 pins interface connector for docking
- 2 x function buttons (F1, F2), Power ON/OFF, Volume +/-
- Slot for custom functions boards (UART, USB, GPIO, DC)
- Dimensions: 265 x 190 x 22mm
- Weight: 970g
- Certificated IP67 – Water and dust resistant
- CE, WEEE, RoHS
- 1.2m drop resistant
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Office docking, vehicle mount & vehicle docking, carrying systems, battery charger, Quick Charge QC2.0 charger...
- Tablet, battery, USB type-C cable, screen protector film, charger 5V/2A with EU & UK plugs and Quick Start Guide
We're not the only ones excited about relying on happy with loving our products...
7000+ customers in more than 50 countries use our notebooks, tablets and smartphones.