INCREDIBLY THIN, LIGHT AND STRONGThe S15AB redefines the rugged laptop in its class. Comes with super lightweight at 2.6kg and ultra thin in thickness at 29.5mm. The S15AB can withstand a 3-foot drop and it’s certified with IP5X and MIL-STD-810G.
BEYOND WORKING STATIONData management is becoming more critical than ever. Instead of an optical disk drive, the S15AB can be equipped with up to 3 storage drives, which means that it can be transformed into a working server, allowing the S15AB to support RAID 0 and RAID 1.
BEST PERFORMANCE WITH 15.6” FHD DISPLAYThe S15AB is equipped with Intel® 8th Generation processor, featuring UHD 620 graphics processor, and performance is enhanced to cater for any congested data processing. The S15AB comes with a 15.6” Full HD (1920×1080) display that reveals every detail of visual image at a glance.
ENHANCED CONNECTIONBuilt in multiple connections are essential in any rugged laptop, the S15AB offers multiple connection ports, allowing the users to connect seamlessly wherever the work is. It comes with HDMI interface for High Definition digital video and audio output. In addition, VGA port, two USB 3.1 Gen1 type-A, a USB 3.1 Gen2 type-A, a USB 3.1 Gen2 type-C, a RJ-45 and a RS-232 port are all included in the package.
MOBILITY AND CONNECTIVITYThe S15AB offers great mobility and connectivity in the field, it comes with 4G LTE, Bluetooth® V5.0 and Wi-Fi communication; allowing seamless connectivity. Plus, with built-in GPS to provide accurate location tracking and geographic overviews. The S15AB is designed with an ergonomic hard handle for easy carrying, together with the option of a long-life battery that can operate up to 13.5 hours without any downtime.
PERFECT DESIGN FOR MOBILITYThe compact S15AB is designed with an ergonomic hard handle for better use on the go. It also provides an RF hardware switch to easily control communication devices.
|Durability||• MIL-STD 810G certified (Drop, Shock, Vibration, Dust, Altitude, High/Low Temperature, Humidity)
• 3' drop 26 faces
• IP 5X certified
• Aluminum-magnesium alloy chassis
• Port covers
• Removable quick-release battery
|Operating System||Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit|
|Processors||• Intel® Core™ i7-8565U (8th Gen) 1.8GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 4.6GHz, 8MB cache
• Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (8th Gen) 1.6GHz processor with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.9GHz, 6MB cache
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Memory||2 slots 8GB up to 32GB (2400MHz DDR4)|
|Storage||• 256GB SSD
• Optional 512GB/1TB SSD
|Display||15.6” FHD (1920 x1080)|
|Audio||• Integrated microphone
• Intel® High Definition Audio Compliant
• Integrated speaker x 2
• Keyboard volume and mute controls
|Camera||Integrated 2.0 MP web-cam|
|Keyboard & Input||Standard membrane keyboard with optional LED backlight membrane keyboard|
|Communications||• Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet
• Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
• Bluetooth® V5.0
• Optional GPS and 4G LTE multi-carrier mobile broadband
|Security||• TPM 2.0
• NIST BIOS compliant
• Smart card reader default
• Kensington lock
• Optional RFID1
|I/O Interfaces||• USB 3.1 Gen1 Type A x 2
• USB 3.1 Gen2 Type A x 1 (speed up to 10Gbps)
• USB 3.1 Type C x 1 (speed up to 10Gbps)
• Audio in/out (combo jack) x 1
• SD card (SDXC) x 1
• 10/100/1000 Ethernet (RJ-45) x 1
• VGA port (D-sub,15-pin) x 1
• HDMI port (type A) x 1
• Serial port (RS-232 : D-sub, 9-pin) x 1
• SIM card x 1
• Smart card reader x 12
• DC-In jack x 1
(One Option Only)
|• DVD super multi
• 2nd SSD
• 2nd & 3rd SSD3
|Power||• AC adapter: 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz, 65W
• Main battery Li-Ion, 7.4V, 7600mAh, 13.5 hours4
|Environment||• Temperature Operating: - 20°C ~ 60°C5
• Temperature Storage: -51°C ~ 71°C / -60°F ~ 160°F
• Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
|Dimension & Weight||• 375 mm (L) x 273 mm (W) x 29.5 mm (H) / 14.76” (W) × 10.75” (D) × 1.16” (H)
• 2.6 kg / 5.9 lb
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty standard|
|Accessories||• Car Adapter (11-27V DC)
• Spare Main Battery S15AB
• Spare 65W AC Adapter with power cord
- 1 Contact your sales representative for feature availability.
- 2 RFID and smart card reader are mutually exclusive.
- 3 Factory option only. Support RAID 0 and RAID 1.
- 4 Tested using the MobileMark 2014 battery life benchmark. Results may vary under different situations including hardware configuration, software, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors.
- 5 Need to equip with SSD.
We're not the only ones excited about relying on happy with loving our products...
7000+ customers in more than 50 countries use our notebooks, tablets and smartphones.