Ultra affordable with feature-rich functionality
Light, sleek, strong
At just 20mm (0.78″) thin and weighing only 1.2kg (2.7lb), the R11L brings a light new edge to the fully-rugged class of tablets. This tablet is super sturdy, comes in bold black, and sports a surprisingly sleek design.
The R11L runs on the Intel® Pentium 4417U 2.3GHz processor with Intel® HD Graphics 610, delivering excellent performance and visuals to workers out in the field. In addition, the R11L promises dependably smooth processing via the high-speed data transmission capability of Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 and Bluetooth® V5.0.
A brilliant touch
The R11L is designed for use in all sorts of challenging environments, including rain, cold and sunlight among others. This tablet’s 11.6” FHD (1920×1080) LCD with Durabook’s proprietary DynaVue® technology makes the screen easy to view even in the bright light of day. And, its 10-point capacitive multi-touch panel can be used with a glove, stylus or finger even in wet weather.
Versatile data capture
The R11L features a host of integrated data-capture modules for several versatile ways to retrieve and transmit information on the move. Optional features include a barcode reader, RFID reader and smart card reader. A 2MP front camera, 5MP rear camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® V5.0 come standard on this handy tablet.
Battery life is a critical concern for keeping mobile workers productive. To meet this need, the R11L offers an optional high-capacity battery that lasts for up to 16 hours without a charge.
Workers in the field can confidently do their jobs in all sorts of environments and temperatures with a tablet built tough like the R11L. It’s MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, and ANSI C1D2 12.12.01 certified, as well as IP65 rated, and made to withstand 4-foot drops and rigorous vibration too.
- MIL-STD 810G certified (Drop, Shock, Vibration, Altitude, Freeze/Thaw, High/Low Temperature, Temperature Shock, Humidity)
- MIL-STD 461F certified
- ANSI/ISA 12.12.01-2000, Class I, Division 2
- 4′ drop 26 faces
- IP 65 certified
- Aluminum-magnesium alloy chassis
- Port covers
- Optional sunlight readable display
Windows® 10 Pro 64-bit
Intel® HD Graphics 610
- 1 slot 4GB (2133MHz DDR4)
- SSD 64GB
- 11.6” FHD screen (1920 x 1080)
- Optional: 500 nits DynaVue® sunlight readable display with capacitive multi-touch scree
- Microphone integrated
- Intel® High Definition Audio Compliant
- 1 speaker integrated
- 2MP face camera
- 5MP rear camera, auto-focus with flash
6 buttons (with 1 programmable key)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless AC 9260 (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- Bluetooth® V5.0
- Optional: dedicated GPS module (UBLOX-NEO-M8N)1
- Optional: 4G LTE multi-carrier mobile broadband1
- Optional: antenne RF pass-through for GPS & WWAN1
- TPM 2.0
- NIST BIOS compliant
- Stealth mode
- Kensington lock
- Optional: RFID reader3
- USB 3.0 (type A) x 2
- Audio in/out (combo jack) x 1
- microSD card (microSDXC) x 1
- Docking connector (35-pin Pogo) x 1
- SIM card x 1
- DC-In jack x 1
- Optional: 1D/2D Barcode Scanner
- Optional: 1 RJ-45 port or memory card reader ou RFID reader3
- AC adapter: 100-240V, 50Hz-60Hz, 65W
- Li-Ion main battery, 11.1V, 3950mAh, 8 hours4
- Optional: long life Li-Ion battery, 11.1V, 7800mAh, 16 hours4
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +71°C
- Humidity: 5% ~ 95%
- Dimensions: 298 mm (L) x 192 mm (W) x 20 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Vehicle DC adapter (11-27V DC)
- LF / HF RFID Reader module
- MSR + Smart Card Reader module
- RJ45 module
- RJ45 / RS232 + Smart Card Reader module
- Smart Card Reader Module
- Handstrap R11
- Adaptable iKEY keyboard with R11 backlight
- Desktop station
- Protective film R11
- 2-point shoulder strap
- 4 Point Harness
- 65W AC adapter with cord
- Hi-Cap Extended battery R11
- R11 main battery
- Stylus with cord
- Active vehicle station with Dual RF Pass-through mode
- X Strap
1 WWAN and GPS are mutually exclusive.
2 Contact your sales representative for feature availability.
3 RJ45, smart card reader and RFID are mutually exclusive options.
4 Tested using the remaining battery benchmark MobileMark 2014. Results may vary depending on the situation, including the hardware, software, operating conditions, the power management settings and other factors.