ALWAYS READY. ALWAYS RUGGED.
Built for today's mobile workforce, the Getac T800 fully rugged tablet features an 8.1" HD LumiBond® display for better viewing experience, the latest wireless technology, and a thin, ergonomic design which allows it to be held comfortably in one hand. The T800 provides best-in-class battery life to get you through your shift and it's no-compromise rugged features guarantee that it will always be ready.
Thin and Light
Designed to fit ergonomically in one hand, the new T800 tablet weighs less than 907g and is less than 2.54cm thick, with a concave, non-slip case that makes it easy to grip.
Brilliant 8.1" Display
Size matters when it comes to screen size. That’s why we built the compact T800 rugged tablet with an 8.1-inch HD LumiBond® display, a 34 percent larger screen area than a typical 7-inch tablet. Compare them yourself, and you’ll understand why size matters.
LumiBond® 2.0: Better, Brighter, Stronger
The T800 uses our revolutionary LumiBond® 2.0 technology to achieve a display that is more readable and offers better contrast and more crisp colors than any other rugged tablet display. By bonding the display glass with the touch panel and LCD, we’ve created a single panel that is more durable, minimises glare and improves readability. Four advanced touch modes (Touch/Rain, Glove or Pen mode, plus an optional Digitizer mode) and the included hard-tip stylus enable you to capture signatures and take more precise notes on drawings, maps, or forms.
Powerful, Yet Efficient
Inside the T800, we packed an incredible amount of power and technology. Built with the latest Quad-core Intel® Atom™ x7-Z8700 1.6 GHz processor, the T800 provides all of the performance you need to get things done, with no compromise to battery life.
Apps have changed the way we access and enter data remotely. Android OS makes it easy to build a custom app or use one of the many apps that can help you get your job done quickly.
We offer the option for ATEX Zone 2/22 certification for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Insulating mechanical material and exceptional circuit designs are applied to ensure the T800 is ignition-proof and instrinsically safe.
We designed the T800 for expandability with our unique SnapBack add-ons. Integrated as an extension to the T800, you can add on an extended battery, SmartCard + RFID or SmartCard + magnetic stripe reader. And they easily snap right on or off — no tools necessary.
The T800 fully rugged tablet delivers up to 10 hours of battery life on a single charge. Additionally, you can have endless SnapBack battery add-ons (each providing an additional 10 hours) at the ready for potentially infinite, uninterrupted battery life. This allows you to keep working without ever shutting down your apps or the Windows OS.
4G LTE, WiFi & GPS
We packed the new T800 rugged tablet with the latest technologies to keep you connected. Designed to be used in the field, your T800 can be configured with 4G LTE cellular data with an auto tunable 8-band antenna capable of quickly switching between bands1. Every T800 includes the latest 802.11ac WiFi for data transfer speeds up to 3X faster than 802.11n products. The T800’s dedicated GPS offers 2x search capacity, faster location positioning and improved accuracy over competitors’ embedded GPS designs.
- CPU : Intel® Atom x7-Z8700 1.6GHz, burst up to 2.40 GHz - 2MB Cache
- GPU : Intel® HD Graphics
- RAM : 4GB LPDDR3 expandable to 8GB
- Internal Storage : eMMC 64GB / 128GB
- Diagonal Size : 8.1-inch
- Resolution : 1280 x 800 (HD)
- Technology Type : IPS
- Readablity : 600 nits LumiBond® 2.0 display with sunlight readable technology
- Touchscreen : Capacitive multi-touch screen, Optional dual mode touchscreen (multi-touch and digitizer)
- Getac Utility (including Power Manager)
- Getac Geolocation
- Getac Barcode Manager
- Adobe® Reader®
- FHD webcam x 1
- 8M pixels auto focus rear camera x 1
- USB 3.0 (9-pin) x 1
- Headphone out/Mic-in Combo x 1
- DC in Jack x 1
- Micro HDMI x 1
- Docking connector (24-pin) x 1
- Optional RF antenna pass-through for GPS, WWAN and WLAN
- Optional 10/100/1000 base-T Ethernet (occupies expansion slot)
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, 802.11ac
- Bluetooth (v4.0 class 1)
- Optional dedicated GPS
- Optional Gobi™ mobile broadband
- Optional 1D/2D imager barcode reader, RS232, Micro SD or Etherneti
- Optional SnapBack add-on: Smart Card and contactless RFID/NFC reader comboii
- Optional SnapBack add-on: 2nd expanded batteryii
- Optional SnapBack add-on: Smart card and Magnetic Stripe readerii
- TPM 2.0
- Optional SnapBack add-on: Smart Card and contactless RFID/NFC reader comboiii
- Battery Type : Li-Ion
- Battery Weight : TBC
- Battery Life : TBC
- Charging Adaptor : 9V/2,5A, Micro USB
- AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz)
- Li-Ion battery (7.4V, 4200mAh)iv
- LifeSupport™ battery swappable technology (only with SnapBack 2nd expanded battery)
- 227 x 151 x 24 mm
- MIL-STD-810G certified and IP65 certified
- 6 feet drop resistant
- Optional ANSI/ISA 12.12.01
- Vibration & drop resistant
- e-Mark certified for vehicle usage
- Temperaturevi : Operating: -21°C to 50°C / Storage: -51°C to 71°C
- Humidity : 95% RH, non-condensing
- Carry bag
- Battery charger
- Multi-Bay Charger (Dual Bay)
- Multi-Bay Charger (Eight Bay)
- Main Battery (7.4V, 4200mAh)
- Multi-Bay Expanded Battery Charger w/ adapter (Six Bay)
- 2nd Expanded Battery (14.4V, 2100mAh)
- AC adapter (65W, 100-240VAC)
- Vehicle adapter (90W, 11-16V DC and 22-32V DC)
- Capacitive stylus (Hard tip)
- Shoulder strap (2-point)
- Protection film
- Vehicle dock
- Office dock
- i - Barcode reader, Serial port, Ethernet, and MicroSD port are mutually exclusive options.
- ii - All SnapBack add-ons are mutually exclusive options.
- iii - 13.56MHz Contactless RFID/NFC reader (ISO 15693, 14443 A/B, Mifare and FeliCa™ compliant).
- iv - Battery life testing conducted under MobileMark 2007. Battery performance will vary upon software applications, wireless settings, power management settings, LCD brightness, customized modules and environmental conditions. The battery has a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by a Getac service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings.
- v - Weight varies from configurations and optional accessories.
- vi - Tested by a national independent third party test lab following MIL-STD-810G.
Get a Quote
We're not the only ones excited about relying on happy with loving our products...
700+ customers in more than 50 countries use our notebooks, tablets and smartphones.