A powerful device
The Fieldbook K116 is powered by an Intel® Core ™ m3-7Y30 processor, fanless, running at 2.6GHz with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal (expandable) storage capacity, to run the most demanding enterprise applications.
Unlimited battery life
Its 2 batteries (6,300mAh and 5,000mAh) hot-swappable provide the Fieldbook K116 with almost unlimited and uninterrupted battery life. The first battery powers the tablet, while the second can be added to expand its capacity.
Easily convertible from a tablet to a laptop mode, the Fieldbook K116 can be adapted to all industry and defense needs with its ruggedized keyboard and a unique combination of ports and interfaces: RJ45, RS232, RS485, USB, HDMI, ...
This Fieldbook K116 has different operating modes including an integrated handle and the ability to flip the keyboard to any position behind the screen up to 360°.
- OS : Windows 10 Pro
- CPU: Intel® Core™ m3-7Y30 Quad-Core, 2.6 GHz max
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 615
- RAM: 8 GB
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- Expandable Storage: Micro SD
- Diagonal Size : 11.6-inch
- Resolution : 1920x1200 Full-HD
- Technology : IPS
- Data Input : Dual-Mode = Ecran tactile 10-points et digitaliseur
- Protection: Gorilla Glass 4
- Extras: Outdoor readable - SLR-AR
- WiFi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth : 4.0 BLE
- GPS : U-blox GPS intégré
- RFID NFC : NFC intégré
- WWAN : Built in 4G module (LTE : B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B8/B13/B17/B20)
- 1x USB 2.0 (on Keyboard)
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x RJ45
- 1x RS232, 1xRS485
- 1x 3.5mm Audio
- 1x Mini HDMI
- 1x micro SD
- 1x Micro SIM
- 1x DC-In
- 1x GPS antenna coax connector
- Back camera : 8 MP AF
- Front camera : 2 MP
- AC Adapter: Input 100-240V / Output 12V 4A
- Battery : @ 7.4V 6 300mAh (tablet) ; 5 000mAh (keyboard)
- Removable: Yes, user replaceable
- Dimensions: 305 x 205 x 16.5mm
- Weight: 3kg
- Water and Dustproof- IP65
- 1m drop resistant
- Temerature range from -20°C to +60°C
We're not the only ones excited about relying on happy with loving our products...
700+ customers in more than 50 countries use our notebooks, tablets and smartphones.